The 12 Best Cannabis Books on Amazon In 2020
Considering marijuana cultivation as a hobby or maybe even a career? Fascinated by strain and seed varieties? Wanting to diversify your reefer cooking skills? Willing to try new methods of benefitting from the medicinal benefits of ganja? Generally curious about specific details regarding cannabis?
There’s lots of information from there on the internet, so we’ve done the hard work for you. Discover the Top 12 Best Cannabis, Marijuana Books on Amazon. All of them will provide you with a different pocket of cannabis-related information. For a reasonable price, become educated by marijuana experts, toking professionals, and cannabis connoisseurs with these incredible reads!
The 12 Best Cannabis Books on Amazon In 2020
The book is popularly known as “The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower’s Bible.”
Marijuana Horticulture is one of the greatest and genuine and thorough books that shows you the exciting and different ways of marijuana cultivation.
This book includes a total of 512 color pages, having 1120 full-color images and descriptions.
The first edition of “The Indoor Bible” did publish way back in 1983 year. And it became so popular that more than half a million copies were printed in many languages.
See more details about this book here.
Here comes another great book you will find on amazon that will make your day. The experience is widespread that women use Cannabis to feel better, look better, and sleep better.
Although some do not know how to intake marijuana for these kinds of goals, this book will give you knowledge about the same.
Get detailed info on this book here.
3. The Cannabis Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to and Consumption of Medical Marijuana
A top-selling and award-winning book that clearly and diversely describes the processes of medical cannabis cultivation, including indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse growing techniques. This long and detailed book will provide you with all the information you could ever need, with its great number of 596 pages and over 2,000 beautifully colored images.
- Affordable material for the quantity and quality provided, with so many research-oriented pages, as well as step-by-step examples and instructions to get a hands-on learning experience from this content.
- Conveniently ships within two days with Amazon Prime.
- Features chapters tailored explicitly to medical marijuana patients and caregivers who are desiring more information regarding the healing powers of marijuana.
- Each stage of plant growth is explained in-depth with excellent graphics, allowing the learner to grasp the processes truly.
- Gold winner of the 2015 Benjamin Franklin Award
- Adored by fans, cultivators, experts, professionals, and critics worldwide! A genuinely must-have cannabis encyclopedia.
4. Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts—Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles, and Medicines
If you’re interested in any process beyond only marijuana flowers, this is the book for you. This read truly takes you beyond bud and opens up a world of opportunity in many other realms. Whether you love to Vape or Dab, eat edibles or make medicine, Beyond Buds teaches you all the information you could know to do it all yourself. Make unique extracts at home for yourself and others- even start a business and make them for patients. Spread the ganja love and heal others all around the world.
- Considered “the handbook for the future of marijuana” and written by ganja Guru Ed Rosenthal, a praised expert of the cannabis world, in this book, award-winning artisans describe how to process and develop hash, oils, concentrates, and more using both traditional and modern techniques.
- On top of extract processes and descriptions, this easy read details and reviews various tools and accessories needed for using this high potency, THC-laden concentrates and consumables.
- An affordable price for the information, with 264 pages of enthralling content and usefully applicable information.
- Amazon Prime eligible for 2-day shipping. Receive your book fast and start absorbing the information today!
Out of the top best cannabis books on Amazon, Cannabis Pharmacy is one of the best books for learning a practical guide on Medical Marijuana.
You will get to know the proper usage and consumption of Medical Marijuana with extra information on delivery, treatable conditions, varieties, dosing, etc.
There are very rare books that accurately describe the working of Cannabis on the human body. The book is one of them.
Any time you need to know how to prepare yourself for marijuana consumption, control the dosage, or modify the book, the book will be more than just for you.
Read more about it here.
After the legalization of Cannabis in higher than 30 states, the consumption and production of Cannabis have passed the ends.
In this book, you will see the actual science behind the use of marijuana for both regular consumption and medical help.
The book has 400 pages. Also, it will clear some of these points of yours:
- The choice of the proper use of Cannabis
- Control of aches and pains
- Navigating the real elements of Cannabis
See more information about this book with clicking here.
7. Big Book of Buds Greatest Hits: Marijuana Varieties from the World’s Best Breeders
Another top-hit, a highly praised and loved book by Ed Rosenthal, Big Book of Bud’s Greatest Hits, goes into depths about some of the world’s best strains. With brilliant quality and colorful pictures of every single strain explained, truly witness the differences in every type of bud’s appearance. Admire the beauty and magical qualities of cannabis, nature’s most remarkable plant. Ed Rosenthal is the world’s leading pot expert, having written numerous books about marijuana and the industry. He flawlessly provides the perfect amount of info about every flower and taps into knowledge important for understanding each bud’s process for cultivation.
- Two hundred forty pages of incredibly educational and colorful content, with a detailed yet exciting writing style. Includes test pages to describe your experiences with specific strains and keep track of these moments in a research style write-up.
- Not enough strains for you in this book? Don’t fret! There are four more volumes of Big Book of Buds. Collect them all and learn everything there is to know with Volumes 1-4.
- Receive your book within two days with Amazon Prime eligibility.
8. The Official High Times Cannabis Cookbook: More Than 50 Irresistible Recipes That Will Get You High
Created with the editors of High Times Magazine for fellow stoners who love to get baked from the food they eat, this recipe-packed book will give you unique ideas for your next cannabis cooking adventures! The world of edibles is a stream of unlimited information, and this book proves that cooking by marijuana is greener than ever.
- Featuring over 50 unique and intriguing recipes, have a new concept to cook any day of the week that will amaze you and excite your 420-loving friends.
- Delicious and mouthwatering flavors so you can start making phenomenal and gourmet appetizers, entrees, stoner sweets, cannabis cocktails, ultra-high holiday dishes, and more from the comfort of your very own home!
- Colorful and enticing hunger photographs that will inspire you to create more and keep cooking with cannabis.
- Affordable book conveniently eligible for Amazon Prime, so you can receive it at your doorstep in 2 days.
Marijuana is supposed to be a controversial plant because it has great healing properties, yet it is a kind of drug.
In the Cannabis Manifesto, the author has decided to show the same controversial relationship of a human being among Cannabis.
The author of the book is Steve DeAngelo, the world’s largest medical cannabis dispensary, Harborside Health Center.
This 230 pages book answers all the basic questions related to the marijuana species needed for a general consumer to know.
Please go to know more about it here.
Identified to be one of the best weeb bibles with the best cannabis books on Amazon, Green is a must-read book for the new generation who are more curious about pot smoking.
This is an important, stylish, attractive, and practical guide to Cannabis, giving an eye-popping package.
The 408 paged book is an addiction if you start studying it once because there are so many wow elements in this book that will surprise you.
Read more about this book with clicking here.
11. Juicing Cannabis for Healing: How I Achieved Almost Complete Remission of Chronic Pain by Juicing Fresh Raw Marijuana Leaf
The story of a unique cannabis experience, a revolutionary book that isn’t discussed nearly enough. Author Katie Marsh describes her experience with healing and transformation by juicing fresh marijuana leafs. This practice is a nontraditional one, gaining popularity within some cannabis cultivation communities and in some marijuana legal states. Believe it or not, juicing raw marijuana leaves is the most potent way to receive this phenomenal plant’s medical benefits. Learn how to take hold of your health- especially if you suffer from chronic pain, and start juicing ganja leaves today!
- Learn information that is unknown by most of the world, yet it is the best practice for getting rid of pain and various symptoms.
- Trust the information provided by Katie Marsh, a former triathlete who suffered from rheumatoid arthritis for years, managed to cure her pain with the powerful and potent medicine present in raw cannabis leaves.
- Get your book delivered to you quickly, with Amazon Prime 2 day shipment eligibility.
- A fantastic alternative to smoking, vaping, or consuming edibles. A different route to self-healing for someone looking for something else.
Incredibly affordable read, packed full of life-changing information!
Hither comes the last book on the list of top 9 cannabis books on Amazon. This book is a very great and outstanding book, which is an essential guide to a different world of Cannabis.
In this book, of hippies to Herodotus, you will get to know the original culture, the origin, and the history of Cannabis.
This book additionally includes the essentials of cultivating, cooking, and using the weed to benefit humankind.
Need to get more about this book? Click here.
In a nutshell
These were the top best cannabis books on amazon that will provide you with the most reliable and exciting information.
We wish you enjoyed the information and the variety of all these books. Pick any one of them, and enjoying your day!
We hope you enjoy the diversity and information-packed qualities of all these books, just some of our favorites here at TECHCBD so that your next cannabis content shopping experience can be an even easier one!