People use CBD via smoking, eating, vaping, and now they can also drink it.
CBD Water is water infused with cannabidiol, and it’s one of the latest trends to ingest CBD.
If CBD water isn’t your preferred way of consuming CBD, we suggest CBD gummies from Not Pot CBD and Chill Plus CBD.
Where CBD Is Causing A Buzz In The Whole World, Where Comes CBD Infused Sparkling Water. Then What right Is CBD Water?
What Is CBD Water? How It Works And 5 CBD Water Brands
CBD Water: Key Takeaways
- Some companies that sell CBD-infused water are using quantum physics to make this drink a reality.
- The manufacturers utilize nanotechnology to shrink CBD to nanoparticles size — one-millionth of the original size — which makes it simpler to integrate into the water.
- Drinking CBD Water provides cannabidiol to move through the body quicker and enter the digestive tract also effectively.
- CBD Water does not include THC. For it will not get you high.
- For those that avoid using CBD Oil in tincture form, CBD Water can be an easy replacement.
What Is CBD Water?
A question is What Is CBD Water?
During the past some years, CBD has been trending heavily in the health community.
Research has proved how CBD may help people deal with chronic pain, anxiety, migraines, stress, and a bevy of health-related issues.
When states started legalizing the usage of cannabis, this led to an increase in CBD products being put out. There’s vape, tinctures, CBD oil, capsules, and even gummy bears! And now, there’s CBD Water.
CBD Water is what it seems like water and CBD are infused together. This well balanced 7.4 PH water is produced use Quantum physics.
Quantum physics does utilize to break down CBD particles to form nanoparticles to be evenly encapsulated in a water cluster, which can be infused into the water.
The process homogenizes the mixture effectively to produce water that acts like a bioavailable CBD source.
In a few cases, especially with some of the more inexpensively made products, up to 90 percent of CBD consumed can be lost because of low bioavailability.
Because CBD water has high bioavailability, healthy users will get CBD’s maximal benefit in less quantity.
Water Soluble CBD
To combine CBD in the water, it first requires water-soluble, but what is water soluble CBD?
In easy terms, it’s CBD that has been made to dissolve in water.
And there are a lot of cases for water-soluble CBD. Using water-soluble CBD enables companies to take their products to the next level.
The fact is, water-soluble CBD absorbs much better in the body than traditional CBD oils, which are usually done with some difficult-to-absorb emulsifiers such as vegetable glycerin.
Even CBD isolate, a crystalline form of CBD that claims a higher bioavailability is not as bioavailable and easily absorbent as water-soluble CBD.
This latest discovery is now allowing people to get the most excellent product and their investment in this product.
WATER SOLUBLE CBD TO TRY
While CBD water will have water soluble CBD, one can also purchase water-soluble CBD and added to each drink.
CBD AMERICAN SHAMAN
American Shaman holds a type of CBD products, including water-soluble CBD. The product arrives in four flavors: Pina colada, Grape, natural, and cherry limeade.
1 bottle is 30 mL and contains 300 mg of CBD per bottle or 10 mg CBD per 1 mL. Additionally, this product is 100 percent organic and is terpene-rich.
These ingredients include Purified water by reverse osmosis, natural and artificial flavoring, rich cannabinoid and terpene-rich hemp oil, saponin extract, citric acid.
What Are The CBD Water Benefits?
By medical research, CBD has become synonymous with trading with a slew of health problems such because:
- epileptic seizures
- arthritis & chronic pain
- multiple sclerosis
Provides rapid bioavailability CBD water, so it will quickly help all of your body’s cells, including your red blood cells, nerve cells, and heart.
Using CBD is beneficial to the endocannabinoid system, responsible for regulating the central and peripheral nervous system, the immune system, the cardiopulmonary system, and regulating sleep and appetite.
(Bioavailability means your body is absorbing how much of the supplement you are consuming.)
What The Experts Say CBD Water
Dr. Stuart Titus, a veteran from the financial services and medical healthcare industries, is a 10-year veteran of the cannabis industry and is the Chief Executive Officer of this first-ever publicly traded cannabis company Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Dr. Titus is a Fellowship with the American Academy of Pain Management and clinical association by the American Association of Integrative Medicine and also earned his Ph.D. degree from the Open International University, which is a World Health Organization (WHO)-chartered affiliate.
On CBD Water, Dr. Titus speaks:
“It’s an exciting concept because CBD itself is not precisely water-soluble. Oil and water don’t mix too terribly well. What you can do among CBD is to nano-size it which would do it, what we call, water-dispersible.
That could be an isolated form of CBD that will then be made nano-sized, and you’re not ready to detect the particles in the water, so it does look like it’s water-soluble. A right term might be to call it water dispersible.”
How Much CBD Water Should I Drink Everyday?
If you drink CBD water for no medical purposes when drinking 10 to 25 mg per day.
If you are drinking this to treat some symptoms or illness, then 2-10 mg of water is suggested per kilogram of body weight.
Therefore, if you weight 50 kg (or 110lb), you will need to drink 500 mg of CBD water per day.
Seek out the CBD dosage calculator to learn more.
CBD Water Vs CBD Oil
What are the differences between CBD Water and CBD Oil?
CBD water provides users with a refreshing taste of mineral water. Like any different variety of water, one can enhance the flavor by using lemon and lime fruits.
CBD oil has been defined as having a nutty, grassy taste that only some people enjoy. Most maximum put additional flavors when they want to consume the oil.
CBD water has a quicker absorption speed related to the CBD oil. This is mostly due to CBD water holding a higher bioavailability. Talking of which…
Hands down, CBD water is way extra bioavailable than its oil counterpart.
While a fair percentage of oil gets through your system, virtually 100 percent of the body’s CBD in water is used.
CBD water is at least 90 percent most effective at absorbing into the bloodstream than the CBD oil.
And this makes complete sense since the human body is made of 60 percent water.
For, you need less water to receive the maximum benefits of CBD about oil.
Now, this is where CBD oil provides the edge. Many CBD oil manufacturers show lab testing evidence, and more researchers are starting to understand it more.
On the opposing end of the spectrum, no one in the health community knows how safe CBD water is to consume.
The first issue that comes along with it is related to nanotechnology. Researchers are annoyed about the toxicity level of consuming water infused among CBD.
All become a legitimate concern. Nanoparticles can bypass this body’s protective barriers and flash the body to biochemical amounts different from our bodies.
And here comes this question of the “entourage effect.” This results from cannabinoids and terpenes (found in marijuana) that work together and positively influence the body.
When using only one of them, or just CBD in the water, the effectiveness is decreased.
Several believe that providing users with a full spectrum of cannabinoids is how you gain maximum benefit.
CBD water contains pure CBD, while CBD oil has added natural cannabidiol and terpenoids in it.
So, CBD oil is the only one of the two choices that will give you many cannabinoids.
what is CBD water? is far more costly than CBD oil (a single bottle that contains 25 mg of CBD could price you $8!).
On average, CBD oil price about half as less as CBD water. But this is to be needed since it is more bioavailable.
CBD Oil Brands To Try
While what is CBD water? is unique to the CBD marketplace, CBD oils have been around longer and have had positive results for people.
If it comes to CBD water brands, there are lots to take from. Here are 5 of the trendy ones.
CBD LIVING WATER
CBD Living Water company that has fast earned a reputation for being one of the most popular in this industry.
- CBD water becomes a pH-balanced at 7.4 to match your body’s pH level and obtain maximum hydration and absorption.
- Each 500 ml bottle gives you 4 million Nanograms (or 4 mg) of CBD.
- One bottle prices $10, but a fixed shipping cost of $15 bumps it up to a whopping $25.
CANNA NANO WATER
Canna Nano tries to emulate the process of evaporation, condensation, and precipitation to craft its CBD water.
- It starts with extracting water from local sources.
- Next, it passes it through sand filters to mimic the natural process of filtering groundwater through sediment layers.
- Finally, it is sent to thermal heat for evaporation.
- Once the water is purified, when it is ozonated and put into a bottle.
- This CBD content in one bottle is 99.9 percent all-natural.
- One 500 ml bottle prices $10, and the company offers free shipping.
CBD Naturals not only provide water but a vast array of non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly products.
- Both have 2 types of CBD water – water Cannabinoid infused beverage, including sparkling water Cannabinoid infused beverage.
- Both bottles of water contain vitamin 12 plus Coenzyme Q10 that increases energy.
- Both of them appear in 500 ml bottles and price $2.99. The shipping price depends on which state you reside in.
Quantum CBD is a company that provides high-quality, organically-grown CBD that is chemical-free and THC clear.
- Both sell a 500 ml bottle of CBD water that owns a pH level is 7.4. and contains 10 mg of hemp-derived Cannabinoids.
- You can order 12 pack bottles, 24 bottles, 28, or 96 bottles on their website. The pack that contains 12 bottles price $75.
(See: We believe shipping is free. However, they don’t state it on their website.)
GREAT-WEST WATER COMPANY
(GWWC) Great-West Water Company is a Canadian-based company that produces hemp-infused water.
- Here is a fusion of reverse osmosis water and CBD from organic hemp to get 100 percent pure CBD.
- Every bottle gives users 3 mg nanotech of CBD, similar to 18-30 mg of CBD oil, but with 100 percent of the health benefits.
- Plus, GWWC claim that the CBD benefits can be felt in 2 minutes of drinking their water.
I overlook a payment for their CBD Water. It is listed as zero CAD, but I’m sure they aren’t selling their water for free. It does seem that they ship worldwide, though.
Where To Buy CBD Water?
To purchase CBD water, you can order them online on their respective company website or at certain cannabis-based stores.
The Legality Of CBD Water
It’s but very gray, despite the rise in CBD products over the years. More CBD products remain illegal to sell and purchase, yet there is a silver lining.
The FDA described that if a product contains one of 3 GRAS products, it can be legally sold (and you can’t tell me they didn’t choose that acronym on purpose).
These would be hulled hemp seed, hemp seed oil, and hemp seed protein powder.
The latter is where many CBD products are derived from that can be legally sold, buying, and consumed in the United States.
CBD-Soluble Side Effects
Any of these side effects are now in CBD-solubles, but some are found in general CBD usage, which may transmit over to CBD water, depending on different ingredients, the brand, and how they make it.
- Dry Mouth: I mean, often of us who have CBD products used can attest to this much. It’s an odd feeling in CBD water, though, because water is supposed to hydrate the inside of your mouth quickly. 30 seconds or so next one sip, you might note that your mouth feels a bit dry.
- Appetite Changes: While we can attribute many “the munchies” to THC found in marijuana, CBD is still in marijuana, and its effects can range in appetite changes. The unusual thing is, it could either bring on hunger or repress it. It all depends.
- Drowsiness: This is usually a sign that you’ve consumed too much CBD. You get a small Benadryl effect after drinking too much CBD water or with too high of a milligram rating. It’s an excellent way to take a nap but not helpful during the day you’re trying to get things done.
Does There An Age Requirement For Drinking CBD Water?
It’s a very gray zone.
On the one hand, in common, CBD products are sold through dispensaries, which need a person to be 21 years or older to enter. No minor can be buying CBD products, including CBD water.
But, CBD has been approved for the drug epidiolex, which is designed to treat adolescent epilepsy.
It shows that while children and minors can consume CBD in safe quantities, it remains under doctor supervision and through professional medical diagnoses.
Even in the ease of your own home, CBD water should not be consumed by minors.
It’s difficult to know 100% whether your CBD is void of THC, which is the psychoactive component that is illegal for minors to use. Play it safe and take your CBD water locked up.
Can You Get Your Own CBD Water?
Okay, you can, but it comes with some differences.
Homemade CBD water tastes different than pre-packaged CBD water, even if you use a product like SodaStream to add some bubbly to your glass.
Use water and CBD liposomes, and mix them in a glass.
Particle effects of the imbuing process will disappear fast in the water, though you will be required to stir it for 5-10 seconds to blend everything properly.
CBD Water Should You Be Drinking It?
On one end, drinking CBD Water looks like a great idea due to the high bioavailability, and water is a vital nutrient for us.
On the other hand, it is possible how drinking CBD water will affect you because researchers are reading about this product.
Moreover, CBD water is expensive to buy, but the comfort of use could outweigh the cost.
While CBD Water is new, a reliable and tested method of consuming CBD is gummies or oils. We recommend the following CBD products:
Leave a Reply