Top CBD Company Reviews: Best CBD Brands and Manufacturers in 2020
Sadly, it’s not ever easy to tell the good stuff from the bad.
This article is created to help you recognize and find high-quality CBD manufacturers fast. You’ll learn about the best CBD extraction techniques, which makes high-quality hemp, the difference between full-spectrum and isolates, and third-party testing.
Quit searching “how to find high-quality CBD” and start placing orders. Read on to learn how to defend yourself from shady CBD manufacturers and find the best CBD on the business.
Best CBD Companies Reviews of 2020: Top Brands and Hemp Oil Producers
- Royal CBD – Best CBD Brand Overall
- The Brother’s Apothecary – Best Holistic Hemp Products
- Berkshire CBD – Best CBD Hemp Flower
- CBDistillery – Best Range of CBD Product Types
- Lazarus Naturals – Most Affordable CBD Brand
- Hemp Bombs – Best CBD Products From Isolates
- Nordic Oil – Best CBD Brand in Europe
- Endoca – Runner-Up Best CBD Brand in Europe
How? You Should Research CBD Companies Before You Purchase
The CBD industry is almost new. As a result, there are very some laws and regulations regarding quality to hold manufacturers accountable.
Some companies have taken this chance to make a quick buck by selling inactive or sometimes dangerous CBD oils to uninformed customers.
One case comes from Utah, wherever products labeled as CBD oil poisoned more than 50 people. They contained a synthetic chemical.
But, situations such as this aren’t overly familiar, so don’t let them scare you away from trying CBD. The World Health Organization has decided that CBD may relieve pain, anxiety, inflammation, and illnesses, with no indication of harm’s potential.
The great thing you can do to find high-quality CBD oils is to keep yourself notified by getting to know the company you’re purchasing of.
How To Get CBD Products That Are Worth The Money
There are lots of different factors to consider when shopping for a new CBD supplier. The guide will concentrate on evaluating the company as a whole before you dive into its products.
We developed the chart here for you to use as a fast reference when you assess CBD manufacturers. Still, if you’re watching for more detailed information, we’ve developed each point after the chart.
Key Takeaways: How to Fast Evaluate a CBD Manufacturer
- See for a company with a strong mission statement that supports the industry as a whole. Avoid those who are merely trying to make money.
- CO2 is the best CBD extraction step to keep your CBD oils fresh and pure.
- A large hemp source is locally grown, 100% organic, non-GMO, and pesticide-free.
- Only buy from companies that have third-party lab test results.
- Full-spectrum CBD oils are generally better than CBD isolates.
- Try products that are supported by money-back guarantees.
How to Find a High-Quality CBD Manufacturer
1. Does the Company Should a Strong Mission Statement? Some company’s mission statement manages its overall philosophy and methods. A strong mission statement shows the degree of care and quality in the end products and how they handle problems. 2. How Does the Company Extract Its CBD? The safest method to extract CBD from cannabis with current technologies is by utilizing supercritical CO2. The worst purposes involve chemical solvents. CO2 extraction doesn’t need additional heat or solvents, having the CBD oils clean and pure. 3. Where Is the Company’s Hemp Grown? The final product can be as better as the starting material. Some high-quality CBD oil is made from hemp that’s locally grown utilizing organic farming methods, non-GMO strains of hemp, and without applying pesticides. 4. Does every Company Have Third-Party Lab Tests Available? Third-party lab test results are king in the CBD industry. Some company can claim their hemp source or CBD content; still, not all can prove it. It’s hard for you as a customer to check any of these claims. Only buy from companies that supply third-party test results for their products. 5. Are the CBD Products Full-Spectrum or Isolates? As you search for products, you’ll possibly notice both full-spectrum and isolates. Full-spectrum products are usually regarded as excellent because they’re made with the whole plant and contain additional beneficial chemical compounds. Isolates come with the benefit of being lower (usually). 6. What Are the Company’s Customer Service Policies? Customer service policies are a vital but often overlooked part of finding high-quality CBD oil. Watch for satisfaction guarantees or 30-day return policies. If a company believes just in its products to give free returns if you don’t like it, it’s also possible to be supplying a quality product.
1. Does the Company Have a Strong Mission Statement?
All CBD manufacturer is in business to make money, and that’s okay. But that shouldn’t be the only aim.
A powerful mission statement indicates a greater awareness of customers’ needs and the industry as a whole.
As you shop around, you’ll likely view many types of the following mission statement:
“We hope to see CBD into the hands of as many people as we can.”
You can translate this to: “We need to make a boatload of cash.”
A strong mission statement has also intensity — providing references to things such as:
- Contributions to CBD research
- Donations to important charities
- Using sustainable and environmentally friendly manufacturing methods
- Maintaining consistency in all products
- Allowing programs to help these who can’t afford the products but stand to benefit if they get access to them (such as those with specific disabilities and low incomes)
- According to the advancement of the industry through new and innovative products
- Offering products aimed at helping those by a particular condition rather than everybody all at once
Look for a company that cares about also quickly making money.
If a company is seeking to make a fast buck, it’s not going to invest the time and money to take the high-quality CBD products you’re after.
2. How Does the Company Extract Its CBD?
There are many methods to extract CBD from cannabis plants. Some of these processes need the use of potentially dangerous solvents, including propane, hexane, pentane, and butane. These methods can lead to harmful ingredients being left behind in your CBD oil.
The best step to make CBD oils using current technology is supercritical CO2 extraction.
CO2 extraction doesn’t want the help of any additional solvents or heat to produce the final product. Being a result, your CBD oils should come out as fresh and pure as feasible.
Additionally, the equipment needed to perform CO2 extraction is expensive (higher than $100,000), showing that it is investing in its CBD extracts.
3. Where Is the Company’s Hemp Grown?
The hemp source can make or destroy a company’s products. Hemp is a bioaccumulator, which suggests that it does a great job of absorbing and storing compounds of the air and soil it’s built-in.
If the soil and air are massively polluted or include contaminants such as heavy metals, these chemicals will reasonably end up in your CBD oil.
The best hemp sources are located in the United States and the Scandinavian countries in Europe. Those farmers are typically needed to get certified before creating and selling their hemp crops. See for hemp sources that are 100% organic, non-GMO, also pesticide-free.
4. Do the Company Have Third-Party Lab Tests Available?
Third-party lab tests must be non-negotiable in your search to a high-quality CBD supplier.
The CBD industry has very some regulations about manufacturing processes, hemp source, including overall product quality. That means the companies can make full sorts of claims without anyone keeping them accountable.
Third-party lab tests give proof about the company’s products. They can advise you if the CBD content matches what the company is advertising and whether it contains dangerous materials.
5. Are the CBD Products Full-Spectrum or Isolates?
As you’re watching for a CBD manufacturer, you’ll notice two terms being utilized to describe CBD products.
CBD belongs into a family of chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant named cannabinoids. You’re reasonably close with another cannabinoid called THC, responsible for the “high” associated with marijuana.
Full-spectrum CBD oils are made with the whole plant and may contain several other helpful cannabinoids. There’s evidence to support “the entourage result,” which claims that CBD is more effective when combined with other cannabinoids.
CBD isolates are high, much precisely what they sound like. They contain CBD and are usually a little bit lower than full-spectrum products. However, the benefits pretty much end there.
People generally regard full-spectrum products as excellent to isolates due to the inclusion of additional beneficial cannabinoids. Therefore, try to find a company this sells full-spectrum CBD oils.
6. What Are the Company’s Customer Service Policies?
This is an essential topic to ask if you’re trying a new Top CBD Company and CBD manufacturer. Strong customer service policies can provide you peace of mind if you know that the company is looking out for you.
If they give comfort guarantees or return policies, you can test the product and determine if it’s right for you.
These companies naturally help customers to give feedback to improve their products. Get a supplier with generous satisfaction guarantees and try your CBD products worry-free.
Final Words: Do Your Research, and Save Time and Money
The CBD industry is almost new and continually changing. Currently, there are very some laws and regulations in position to hold CBD manufacturers accountable.
There are a ton of CBD manufacturers from there, each claiming that their products are the best. Using this guide and the chart above to get a more excellent idea of who’s speaking the truth.
Before you buy any CBD products, take the time to perform a background check on the company. This can shield you from wasting your time and money on inactive or possibly dangerous products.